Mermaid sewing inspiration
What girl doesn’t love the idea of being a mermaid? Swimming through the water with grace. Enjoying a life under the sea.
My daughter loves all things mermaid, thanks to The Little Mermaid and the Barbie Mermaid Tale movies. Here are my favourite mermaid sewing patterns and tutorials:
1. The Hand-embroidered mermaid pattern from Green Bean Baby is adorable. It would look sweet as decoration in your little mermaid’s bedroom or bathroom, or even embroidered on her clothes.
2. For the mermaid who likes to feel snuggly and warm, make the mermaid tail blanket from Grosgrain. What a sweet way to snuggle up on the sofa.
3. The mermaid tail costume from Cook Clean Craft would make a great Ariel Halloween costume, or is a fun addition to the dress ups box.
4. CasaMagubako have an adorable felt mermaid doll sewing pattern. I love all the little details.
5. For your everyday mermaid, make the 30 Minute mermaid skirt from Girl Inspired. I’m sure my daughter would happily wear this every day!
What’s your favourite mermaid sewing project?