The Wanderer Tunic has a sweet v-neck front, rounded back yoke with optional keyhole button closure and a flowy shirt-tail hem. Designed with the adorable double banded sleeves in mind, there are also so many other sleeves you can make with this pattern making for the perfect year round tunic.
- 3 sleeve lengths (short, 3/4 and long)
- 10 different sleeve options included
- Clear photos and easy to understand instructions
- Instructions included for lined woven or lace yoke
- Layered pattern pieces so you can print only the size you want
- Skill Rating - Confident Beginner
The Wanderer Tunic can be made with woven, but works best with fabrics that have a soft drape. You may also use knit fabrics for the tunic pieces/sleeves and lace for the yoke.
|Designer||Striped Swallow Designs|
|Where to buy||https://www.etsy.com/listing/225303435/womens-wanderer-tunic-pdf-sewing-pattern|
|Pattern Source||Pattern (pdf or printed)|
|Pattern Type||Print at home (pdf)|
|Clothing Features||V-neck, Short sleeve, 3/4 Sleeve, Long sleeve|
|Age or Size||Adult|
|Suggested Fabric Options||Cotton, Voile|