I designed Warren especially for people who want to make bears for donations. I had a few goals in mind as I worked on his design. . .
- He had to be easy to make. Easy enough for kids to make.
- He needed to be a good, huggable size.
- I wanted him to have mix & match parts – so you could make a hundred of them and never get bored.
- He needed to be pretty foolproof – it doesn’t matter if his features are precisely positioned. It’s ok if he’s stuffed a little loose or a little tight. It’s all good. :-)
- He needed to work well with easy-to-find polar fleece – but also work well with fancier fabrics like minky and cuddle fleece.
Disclosure: Threadistry may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links, at no cost to you.
|Designer||Shiny Happy World|
|Pattern Source||Blog or other free website|
|Pattern Type||Print at home (pdf)|
|Gender||Female, Male, Unisex|
|Tags||Bear, Teddy, Teddy bear, Baby Shower, charity|