The Women’s Weekender Tunic is a PDF sewing pattern intended for light to medium weight sweater knits. This is a loose-fit style with dropped shoulders. Depending on the fabric choice, you could have a cozy sweater, a spring/fall transition piece, or a swimsuit cover-up. There is also a girls’ version available so you can create the perfect Mommy and me outfit. This pattern includes:
- Short sleeve and long sleeve options,
- Loose and skinny sleeve options,
- Thumb hole cuffs, hemmed sleeves, or rolled sleeves,
- Hood, funnel neck, crew neck, or scoop neck options,
- Placket with lace up detail, and
- Regular hem, High-low hem, and banded hem options.
This pattern is intended for a light to medium weight knit with at least 25% stretch. I originally intended this pattern to be for sweater knits, but any knit with a nice drape will work. Extra fabric may be required to match patterns or stripes or if you need additional length.